Monday, January 30, 2012

3D Programs

I started out with 3DSMax but the university I went to was all about Maya so I had to learn that too. Eventually I came to prefer it. Mostly because I ended up putting more hours into it so I knew it better.Then I looked into sculpting tools and I tried mudbox. It was great and really easy to learn but later I found out that the school used Zbrush so I learned that as well. In that case I still prefer mudbox. There's a lot of great stuff in Zbrush that I use frequently but I just don't feel as comfortable with the interface.

Here's a bunch of stuff I did with all these programs. Some of it is pretty old. Most of it are just tests I made for fun and don't belong to any particular project, some like the face and the guitar were school assignments.







No comments:

Post a Comment